Wednesday, February 15, 2012

just a minute



So as I was reading through older posts of blogs I follow I found this post on See me Everywhere - one of the most beautiful blogs I've seen in a while. And apparently it's one of those posts where you fill in the blanks. I've kinda refused to do a post like that. I don't know, it just never crossed my mind that someone would be interested in my blah blah answers. But after a while I figured it might be fun to try it out (I added and removed some of the original "questions"). I've always loved filling out a form or writing into friendship books. So...here you go :)

// Loving.
As always: philosophizing about love, learning and experiencing new aspects of life. Also I've been drawing and painting a lot lately. I've rediscovered oil pastels and sharpies.

// Thinking.
About how I'm going to organize and spend my next semester. There are so many things I'd like to actually do. Like launching an Art Club. Volunteering at a shelter for battered women or a refugee center. Taking some classes in political science. Babysitting.

// Reading.
...currently nothing since I just got finished reading Gary Chapman's book Things I wish I'd know before we got married. What I'd like to read next would be any book by Woody Allen. I would love to read one of his screen-plays. Any suggestions?

// Watching.
New Girl *guilty* I'm hooked. Although I hate the fact that nowadays there does not exist any comedic series without a sexist complete douchebag (Sorry I'm such a party pooper it drives me nut).

// Listening.
Instrumental music and Boy (I've already blogged about those in my sunday series Honest music that touches heart and soul here and here)...oh and Hans Theesink, a man playing and feeling the blues and Son of the velvet rat. I can't stop listening to those four. If you're to run into me accidently you'd probabely have to deal with me singing and dancing while listening to this music on my ipod.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...