Tuesday, October 9, 2012

RECAPPING SUMMER - on the train home


Beginning of July I was all packed up and heading home on the train after my last exam. Finally - I've been waiting for this time to come. Summer is my favourite season. I just couldn't wait to soak in all those sunrays without having to worry about college. Turns out I didn't really have too much time to do that but more on that in another post. It was probabely around 7 pm. One of those mesmerizing thunderstorms had just exploded and the sun was slowly peaking around the corner again. The combination of the dark and gloomy sky with the shy sunbeams sending their last bit of wonderfulness over the hill before the sun started to disappear completely.

Note: All of the photos in this series are shot with an analog camera (SLR Pentax MG with a SMC Pentax AX-A lens) - unless otherwise noted of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...