Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'M SO TERRIBLY SORRY


...hey there! *cough cough* remember me? Yep, I'm still here. Well not exactly here. But always somewhere. That's right, I'm very busy at the moment (which is, of course, no excuse for not stopping by for so long). Since the beginning of July I'm working as a nanny of 3. Two one-year old twins and their little four year old brother. And let me tell you, those three are keeping me busy but fill my heart with so much laughter and joy. And when I come home I go to bed dead tired. And this is the reason to why I have been so absent the past few weeks. I hope you forgive ;) and I would love to know what you were up to this month (since I also didn't get the chance to keep me up to date on your blog). ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...