Tuesday, May 8, 2012

25 before 30


I know I know. 25 doesn't look like a huge number. But with this, being my first bucket list that I'm really planning on checking off, I wanted to make sure I resolve not to many things but at the same time include goals that are harder to achieve and take more time to check off.

25 before 30 means that this bucket list is set to be finished within the next 10 years which means hopefully by the day I turn 30. And just for the record no matter what I will be doing when I hit that turning point :-P I'm sure it won't be less adventurous.

As soon as I check off one of the goals I will report about it here, dedicating a post to ever accomplished goal. Maybe even more than one post - depending on the size of it.

So without further adieu, here's I what I would like to accomplish in the next 10 years of my life.

1. visit Auroville
2. go to Africa for voluntary
3. go on a trip with the trans-siberian railway
4. always try to remain a child
5. open an online store
6. build a piece of furniture
7. grow vegetables and fruits in my own garden
8. take the stage with my guitar and have the guts to sing in front of strangers
9. get +500 followers on this blog
10. attend a hippie festival
11. sign up for a class in dslr photography
12. sign up for a pottery class
13. visit the Redwoods
14. give birth naturally to a lot of babies
15. attend the Holi Festival in India
16. exhibit my own artwork
17. visit Woodstock and Levon Helms and Rick Dankos grave
18. have a cat
19. Visit Sweden in midsummer
20. read more about Wangari Maathai and Mira Alfassa
21. sign up for percussion class
22. have dinner at Chez Panisse
23. own a studio
24. own a dslr camera
25. write a children's book


2 comments:

  1. I love your list! I think I want to add some of these to my "35 before 40" list. Yeah, I kinda missed the boat before I turned 30. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome that you think about adding some of my goals to your list. It's never to late for anything. ;)

      Delete

Feel free to leave some love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...