Friday, November 11, 2011

On my heart

Originally I wanted this blog to be a place for art. Art in everyday.life. For me art is what feels and looks beautiful on the outside as well as on the inside. But I've come to the conclusion that this blog is far more than that - and I don't know yet if I feel comfortable about this whole new process and twist.



Let me explain it to you. As I said, I've wanted this blog to be a blog solely on art and not about to much of my personal life. But since I began to think about life more often these days and since I found this quote on Casey Wiegands Blogthat really caught me I figured I have to change. Me. And this blog.




Yesterday I experienced/found myself caught. In some kind of a spiral. Feel like I got lost. I may probabely be still on my path to God, to my purpose. But I think one can say...I am stuck. There is this massive, huge pile of thoughts, things I would like to accomplish. I would love to get a better person. To be able to make a change in the world. I want to study. I want to take my classes more seriously. I would like to put my thoughts into practice. But somehow I can't. I rather sit in front of my computer instead of doing what would bring me real satisfaction. I guess you can say that this comes partly from the quick but not very lasting feeling of doing things for which I don't need to change a lot - since changing is the hardest and only way of getting better.



And since I feel like there are a lot of people out there in the blogosphere who might know more than I do I figured I can also post some of my deepest feelings on my blog in hope of an answer. I know it is like asking an oracle and I know I can not expect the answer to everything just by typing my feelings into the squeaky keyboard of my laptop. But I am sure that there are some people amongst you who have probabely gone through the same thing. And who might or might not want to share their experience and advices with me.

But if not, other than that it also felt/feels good to be a honest to myself and to question why I feel the way I do right now.

2 comments:

  1. i love that quote from casey's blog. so precious and perfect.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave some love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...