Wednesday, November 16, 2011

art post :)

It's been a while since I posted about my paintings, I must admit ;) Despite having this burst of creativity I just couldn't find any new ideas of how to paint my next painting. I sort of wanted to try something new. I then I found out about Casey Wiegand's art. And found this. Which caught my attention. I was immiadiately drawn to it. I liked the idea of using a paint roller as a painting utensil. Although I hate to copy any piece of art because there is never such thing as the original and it was not your idea after all, it inspired me to this (although I did not use any paint roller with this one).

1 comment:

  1. You have some of my favourite colours here, I think its great to get inspiration from other artists, and try new techniques, looking forward to seeing more of your work and checking out some of Caseys. Blessings, Amanda

    Amanda - Realityarts-Creativity
    Art Blog

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave some love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...