Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My passion for Postcards

Postcards are something I am very passionate about. I began collecting them 3 years ago. I especially love postcards form Nouvelle Images and Graphique deFrance. FreeCard and Boomerang cards have also caught my attention. Whenever I pass a newsagent's (or even IKEA) I browse through the postcards stands and sometimes I find hilarious/humorous/beautiful/freaky/inspiring postcards like these ones:

From IKEA

Walton Ford


 Boomerang, Tim Doyle


These are by far my favourites.
Some of them were purchased, some were presents and some were available for free.

The only thing missing is a sweet little (metal) vintage box where I could put them. Something like this. Any suggestions where to find one?

Love and Hugs
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...