Sunday, January 8, 2012

Whole Living

Usually I try to stay away from making resolutions but I think you can
consider my new diet plan some kind of a resolution.




I found the plan here. And the thing that convinced me that I have to do this was the name.
Whole Living Action Plan.
I would love to live whole.

And you won't believe it but I am already so excited to finally get started using this plan.

The plan is divided into 4 parts which means you have 3-4 (depends if you want to take the bonus round which would be the 4 part/week) weeks with a different diet.

This plan should help you supercharge your health by clearing your body of impurities.

I actually planned on beginning today.
But before starting I wanted to print some kind of a guide to follow along.
So I made one myself.

Feel free to download the guide here.

Please note that the content provided in this guide is not my intellectual property.
The complete content can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Love this ...
    Thank you for linking up to my linky party.... would love you to join us again, this weeks linky party is up on my blog .....
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave some love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...