Thursday, April 14, 2011

Searching for inspiration.

 As you may have noticed I didn't post as much as I planned to. I must admit I got a little distracted the last weeks. The first exams. Crappy internet connection. Suffering from lack of time. So all I have are these pictures - captured at the weekend. Beauty of every day life. Sorry for the delay ;)




 I LOVE Crumbles (:

Just in case:
RECIPE for Crumbles
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of butter
Knead ingredients - use your hands - till the ingredients form little crumbles in various sizes.
DO NOT kneat until the dough is formed into a proper ball!

Cut as much fruit of any kind you prefer into pieces and then put into a casserole.
I prefer adding some berries to make sure the finished dessert contains of a lot of sweet juice.
 The pieces should cover up the buttom of the casserole.
Top with the crumbles and make sure to arrange them all-over.

Bake crumbles for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden. The fruits should be all juicy.
Serve on plate but make sure that the crunchy crumbles stay on top.
You may also want to add some vanilla ice cream.
They are even more delicious with a glass of milk.

 

Cakes, vegetables, pastry, doughnuts and petits fours made of boiled wool. 
I saw them at a store. - not made by me. Pretty adorable, huh?



Wish you all a sunny and joyful weekend.
Love, Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave some love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...